Enjoy peace of mind when booking your Disney cruise with these temporary modifications that let you adjust your sail date or receive a full refund should the need arise.
- Final Payment: For sailings through January 31, 2022, Guests are able to make their final payment up to 60 days prior to sailing.
- Cancellation Fee Schedule: For sailings through January 31, 2022, the cancellation fee schedule has been temporarily relaxed.
- Cruise Date Flexibility: For any sailings booked by July 31, 2021 scheduled to sail on or before December 31, 2021, you can change your sail date up to 15 days prior to departure.
- Flexible Refund Policy: Within 14 days of the sailing, booked Guests with COVID-19-related health concerns (symptoms or exposure) can receive a full refund without Disney-imposed cancellation fees or apply their cruise fare toward a future sail date.
- For sailings through January 31, 2022, we are temporarily extending final payment until 60 days prior to sailing for Guests booked in unrestricted categories. This means Guests who have not yet reached their final payment due date can wait until up to 60 days prior to sailing to pay for their cruise vacation.
Cancellation Fee Schedule
- For sailings through December 2021, the cancellation fee schedule has been temporarily relaxed from beginning as early as 119 days prior to sailing to beginning 59 days prior to sailing for Guests booked in non-Suite and non-Concierge categories. For Guests booked in Suite and Concierge categories, cancellation fees in excess of the deposit amount will temporarily begin at 59 days prior to sailing.
- Reservations for Inside, Outside and Verandah Categories with Restrictions remain nonrefundable and nontransferable.
Cruise Date Flexibility
- If you wish to change your sail date using the Cruise Date Flexibility option, you must move to a future sailing that commences prior to September 30, 2022.
- You will be unable to return to your original sail date once your reservation has been changed.
- Onboard Offer Blockout Dates apply, and Future Cruise Credits cannot be applied to the Disney Wish Maiden Voyage, setting sail on June 9, 2022.
Flexible Refund Policy
- Within 14 days prior to embarkation, Guests who experience one or more of the qualifying scenarios may change their sail date, under the following terms:
- Guests who wish to change their sail date must move the sail date to a future sailing that commences prior to September 30, 2022.
- Onboard Offer Blockout Dates apply
- Future Cruise Credits are subject to select Disney Wish block-out dates
- Guests cannot change their reservation back to the original sail date after taking advantage of this policy.
- Qualifying scenarios include Guests who:
- Have symptoms of COVID-19
- Have a temperature of 100.4°F or greater
- Have had known exposure to a person with COVID-19 within the previous 14 days
- Have tested positive for COVID-19
- Guests who do not wish to select a new sail date will be provided a full refund without Disney-imposed cancellation fees in their original form of payment.
- Guests who experience one or more of the qualifying scenarios on the day of embarkation will not be able to sail and will receive a full refund without Disney-imposed cancellation fees.