No but you can view Take Action on a Cancelled Sailing to submit the form to request a refund with the cruise line. If you have already submitted the form there is no need to submit it again.
Articles in this section
- My booking was impacted by Covid-19. How long will it take to get my refund?
- How will I receive my refund?
- Can I request my refund to be expedited?
- If I cancelled my booking for reasons other than the cruise lines cancelling it will I get my refund quicker?
- Can I request a refund on your site?
- How will I know if my refund has been processed?
- What if I have a new bank account (not just a new card number)?
- Is the refund coming from American Forces Travel or the cruise line?