We have received the following information from Celebrity Cruise line. There is no need to call us to process your cancellation. We are taking care of it for you!
Celebrity has made the difficult decision to suspend operations of their vessels embarking from March 14 to July 31, 2020 (Resuming service August 1, 2020).
- Canada, New England and Alaska sailings will be suspended through October 31, 2020, due to the Canadian government’s extended travel ban on cruise ship travel.
- China sailings suspended through June 30th, 2020 (resuming service as of July 1st, 2020)
In the most recent update on 6/02/20 Celebrity is now giving you 3 options to choose from:
Impacted guests confirmed on sailings departing June 12 – September 15, 2020 and Canada sailings through October 31, 2020 can elect to 1) accept a Future Cruise Credit, 2) move to a future sailing with the new Lift & Shift option, or 3) request a refund:
- Option 1: 125% Future Cruise Credit: Your best value! You will receive a Future Cruise Credit for 125% of the amount paid, to be redeemed on-or-before December 31, 2021 on sailings through April 2022. This is the option you will automatically receive if you don't take any action.
- Option 2: Lift & Shift: On-or-before July 10, 2020, you can opt to move your existing booking to a 2021 sailing – we’re happy to move you! You will keep the original pricing and/or promotion on the same itinerary, length, product, and stateroom category as your original sailing within 4 weeks (before or after) of the original sail date in 2021. Chat with us or call for more details.
- For example, If you are booked for the July 4th week of 2020 then you must book either the same 4th of July week or within 4 weeks before or after that week in 2021. (June 4th-Aug 4th 2021 week).
- Option 3: Refund: If you wish to decline the higher value 125% Future Cruise Credit and receive a lower value 100% refund of the cruise fare, please call for more details aby December 31, 2020. *Note: Refund takes 90 days to process.