Seabourn made the difficult decision to extend the voluntary pause of some of our global ship operations. Specific details are as follows:
- Seabourn Odyssey: paused its operations pause effective November 5, 2021
- Seabourn Sojourn: paused its operations pause effective through September 25, 2021
- Seabourn Quest: paused its operations pause effective through November 6, 2021
- Seabourn Encore: paused its operations pause effective through August 21, 2021
- Seabourn Ovation: paused its operations pause effective through July 3, 2021
Seabourn is continuing to assess the timing to resume operations on Seabourn Odyssey in the Caribbean. As a courtesy to guests booked on December sailings aboard Seabourn Odyssey, final payment will now be due 60 days prior to departure.
As a result of the Canadian Transport Ministry's Interim Order that closed Canadian ports and waters to passenger vessels, the brand is cancelling its 2021 Alaska/British Columbia departures.
Guests have several options if they were booked on a voyage impacted by this latest pause announcement made on March 9, 2021.
- Option #1: Transfer to a 2022 Europe/Greece Voyage: Transfer their booking to a comparable 2022 Europe voyage at their 2021 fare (or pro-rated fare if the cruise length is different). Based on their current cruise length and itinerary, guests may have multiple options to choose from while protecting their 2021 fare.
- Option #2: Receive a Future Cruise Credit: Choose to receive a Future Cruise Credit for the amount paid to Seabourn, up to their base cruise fare, plus a 10% bonus Future Cruise Credit. These credits may be used on any sailing booked by and departing by December 31, 2022. All other funds paid to Seabourn, at the guest’s request, can be transferred to a new booking or will automatically be refunded via the method of payment used to purchase the services.
- Option #3: Refund: Decline the bonus Future Cruise Credits and request a 100% refund of all monies paid to Seabourn to be reimbursed to the original form of payment.
The Future Cruise Credit is valid for 12 months from the date of issue and may be used to book sailings departing through Dec. 31, 2022. The amount of non-cruise fare purchases may be transferred to a new booking to be used in any manner selected by the guest. Alternatively, guests may request a refund of the monies paid to Seabourn, which will be reimbursed to the original form of payment.