Now you can change your sail date up to September 30, 2020, at any time up to 48 hours before your sailing and receive a Future Cruise Credit.
We know you’re looking forward to your next vacation, now more than ever. To give you more peace of mind in planning, we’ve enhanced Cruise with Confidence with more benefits: Flexible Cancellations, Lift & Shift, and Best Offer Guarantee. Take advantage of these benefits on any existing or new booking made before September 30, 2020.
If your sailing was impacted by our Global Cruising Suspension, you can also take advantage of our Cruise With Confidence benefits.
Flexible Cancellations: You have up to 48 hours before you sail to cancel and receive 100% Future Cruise Credit to use toward any sailing through May 4, 2022.
- For cancellation within any phase of penalty, refunds will be issued as Future Cruise Credit (FCC) for the full cruise fare amount.
- For cancelling outside of penalty, your refund will be issued to the original form of payment.
- In order to receive 100% FCC, your booking must be paid in full.
- Nonrefundable Deposit Bookings: If cancelled outside of penalty, the full deposit amount will be returned (without penalty) in the form of an FCC. If canceled within any phase of penalty, the cruise fare including full deposit (without penalty) will be issued as an FCC.
- You may change your offer as many times as desired up to 48 hours before sailing.
- Bookings inside final payment: Receive the amount owed in the form of non-refundable Onboard Credit.
- Bookings outside final payment: Receive a rate adjustment and if any amounts owed will be refunded to the original form of cruise fare payment.
- Bookings made after September 30, 2020, will be covered with our existing Best Price Guarantee policy.
- However, the alternative sail date that the booking will be moved to, needs to be dated within 4 weeks (before or after) of the original sail date, but for the following year.
- For example, if you are moving from a July 30, 2020 sailing, you must move to a sailings that is the same itinerary, length, and stateroom category, and the sail date should be June 30, 2021 – August 30, 2021.
- Taxes, Fees, Transfers and Pre/Post Cruise Hotel or Airfare rates are not included in the price protection.
- Lift & Shift can only be made once and must be done by September 30, 2020.
- Bookings for 2021 sail dates may shift to 2022 sail dates as long as the decision is made by September 30, 2020.
- If you originally booked on a Christmas or New Year Holiday sailing, you may move to a Christmas or New Year Holiday sailing in the following year.
- If you booked a Nonrefundable Deposit cruise, you may move it to the same time next year without a change fee, however, all penalties will move with the booking.
- Once the Lift & Shift option has been applied you may not rebook on your original sailing.
*Note: policy subject to change at any time