Seabourn gives you the peace of mind when planning your vacation experience. With our Worry-Free Promise, you can book your cruise with confidence knowing you have the flexibility to change your plans before and during your journey.
COVID-19 Protection Program
- Bookings made by December 31, 2022
- Voyages departing on or before March 31, 2023
- Booking cancelled no less than 30 days prior to embarkation date. Or within 30 days of embarkation if you test positive for COVID-19.
Within 30 days and up until your embarkation date, you may still receive a Future Cruise Credit if you, or someone in your immediate travel party, tests positive for COVID-19.
- Future Cruise Credit (FCC) for 100% of the cancellation fee amount of non-refundable unused services, and a refund to the original form of payment for all taxes, fees, port expenses, and pre-paid onboard experiences and shore excursions purchased through the cruise line. Applicable, for guests and their immediate travel party in the same suite if any guest tests positive for COVID-19 within 5 days prior to embarkation.
- FCC worth 100% of the per-day cruise fare paid for any full day spent in isolation and a refundable credit to their onboard account for missed pre-paid onboard experiences and shore excursions purchased through cruise line, and for the refundable portion of taxes, fees, and port expenses for ports visited after disembarkation.
- SeabournShield premiums and/or reimbursed amounts shall not be included in the value of the FCC.
- Guests with independent insurance are required to file a claim with their primary insurer prior to requesting cancellation fee FCC reimbursement from Seabourn.
- This program shall not be applicable to a guest or any member(s) of their immediate travel party if such individual makes any false statements to the cruise line as to such individual’s COVID-19 status. The cruise line reserves the right to revoke any of the goodwill benefits provided in this program in the event of discovery of such false statements.
- This program is not intended to provide long-term care for issues arising from COVID-19.
- Guests will need to submit proof of their positive medically observed COVID-19 PCR or antigen test taken within 5 days of embarkation to be eligible for the COVID-19 Protection Program FCC coverage.
Are you ready to book your next vacation? Book with American Forces Travel for great fares and valuable benefits! You get more when you book with us instead of booking directly with the cruise line. We give you our exclusive bonus offers, plus all qualifying cruise line offers, plus all of the cruise line loyalty program benefits.
Call 877-937-2452 or book online at American Forces Travel today.