COVID-19 Refund and Cancellation Policy
The following information applies to all sailings scheduled during the declared Public Health Emergency involving COVID-19. Except as specifically stated below, or as otherwise provided in the Ticket Contract for your cruise, the standard cancellation policies and penalties described in the Ticket Contract apply.
If cruise is cancelled by Carnival
- If your cruise is cancelled by Carnival or boarding is delayed by 24 hours or more due to government order or declaration of public health emergency, you have the option to receive the amount paid to Carnival as a refund or future cruise credit.
If cruise is cancelled by Guest
- If, following a declaration of a Public Health Emergency, you cancel a booking for a cruise scheduled during the declared emergency, or must cancel your booking because you are prohibited from traveling to the vessel due to a governmental travel restriction, but the cruise is not cancelled, you are entitled to a FCC for the amount paid to Carnival. In all other cases the standard cancellation policy will apply, as set forth in the Ticket Contract for your cruise.
- If you, your family members living with you in the same household or travelling companions assigned to the same stateroom cancel a cruise booking due to testing positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of embarkation, you and they are entitled to a FCC for the amount paid to Carnival. If guest has close contact with a positive or suspected COVID-19 case within 14 days of embarkation, and Carnival deems you are unfit to travel, you are eligible for a FCC.
- To qualify for the FCC, if your COVID-19 test was administered by a provider other than one retained by Carnival, you must present your verified positive test result in a form acceptable to Carnival.
Denial of Embarkation or Reboarding due to Quarantine and/or Disembarkation
- If you, your family members, travelling companions or other close contacts are denied embarkation or reboarding, or quarantined or disembarked during the voyage, due to a positive COVID-19 test or being suspected of having COVID-19, you and they are entitled to a FCC for the amount paid to Carnival in the event of denial at embarkation, or a pro-rated refund of the unused portion of your Cruise Fare in all other cases.
- Guests denied embarkation or reboarding, or who are disembarked or quarantined during the voyage, for failure to comply with Carnival COVID-19 Guest Protocols in effect at the time of the cruise, shall not be entitled to a refund or compensation of any kind.