Please be advised that we have received the following important information from Holland America regarding your sailing. With travel restrictions continuing for the near future due to global health concerns, Holland America Line has decided to extend its pause of global cruise operations as follows:
- All Alaska, Europe and Canada/New England cruises in 2020.
- Amsterdam will not operate the 79-day Grand Africa voyage that would have departed on Oct. 3.
- Additional departures from the port of Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, in 2020
- Select Hawaii itineraries for early 2021. Eurodam Sept. 26, 2020,
- Koningsdam Sept. 26, 2020, Jan. 16 and Feb. 2, 2021,
- Maasdam Sept. 21, 2020,
- Noordam Sept. 27, 2020,
- Volendam Sept. 30, Oct. 3 and Oct. 10, 2020,
- Westerdam Sept. 20, 2020, Oct. 7, 2020.
Guests will automatically receive a Future Cruise Credit per person as follows:
- Not Paid in Full: those guests with bookings not paid in full will receive a Future Cruise Credit of double the amount of the deposit. The minimum Future Cruise Credit is $100 and the maximum will be an amount up to the base cost of the cruise fare per person. For example, a $200 deposit receives a $400 credit.
- Paid in Full: those guests paid in full will receive 125% Future Cruise Credit of the base cruise fare paid to Holland America Line.
The Future Cruise Credit is valid for 12 months from the date of issue and may be used to book sailings departing through Dec. 31, 2022. The sum of non-cruise purchases, at the guest’s request, can be transferred to a new booking or will automatically be refunded via the method of payment used to purchase the services.
Two Options for Guests on Cancelled Cruises: Guests with impacted cruises have two options to choose from and must make their selection by August 24, 2020:
- Option 1: Future Cruise Credit for 125% of their booking value plus an additional $250 shipboard credit. Non-cruise fare purchases through Holland America Line will be refunded via the method of payment used to purchase the services.
- Option 2: A full refund will be reimbursed to the original form of payment. This includes Holland America Line’s Flight Ease air, Cancellation Protection Plan, Holland America Line pre- or post-cruise hotel packages or transfers, prepaid shore excursions and amenities purchased through Holland America Line, and taxes, fees and port expenses.
If you would like the lesser value refund, please contact us by chat or phone to advise of your preferred option by August 24, 2020. Again there is no need to call to confirm your cancellation. We sincerely thank everyone for their patience and understanding. *Note: Refunds take 90 days to process.