You will have many opportunities to purchase duty free goods, take exciting shore excursions, buy local souvenirs, play your chance in the casino, or enjoy some pampering in the spa. You can charge these items to your shipboard account or pay with a debit or credit card for "in port" purchases. When visiting ports of call, carrying some cash or travelers checks for smaller purchases is recommended.
Articles in this section
- What can I expect when boarding my cruise?
- If I see a reduced price on my sailing will it apply to my reservation?
- Can I bring alcohol or other beverages onboard?
- What should I wear?
- Is there a dress code for dinner?
- Will I need a tuxedo?
- How much money should I bring?
- What electrical appliances can I bring onboard?
- Can I add guests to my room after my reservation is confirmed?